Friday, February 21, 2020

[PROFILE] Tasker Keyboard Issue Workaround (Android 10) v1.0

DESCRIPTION
As reported by other users, also me, Tasker is randomly and suddenly switching the input method establishing itself as the default system keyboard.

So, until Joao (Tasker dev) applies some fix, this profile will help to revert it back when it happens.

Notes:
- To use it be sure to give appropriate permissions to Tasker as it needs to act over Settings tables.
- I used the SwiftKey keyboard for the profile, but you can use yours.

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

DOWNLOAD
Profile (XML)
Profile (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Profile (XML)
Profile (TaskerNet)

1 comment:

  1. So, forgive me if I'm wrong… but won't this cause a whole heap of trouble if you actually have tasks that use the keyboard input action? I think tasker needs to be the default kind words in order to input keystrokes, but then this profile would, switch it back, which would, sorta defeat the purpose

    ReplyDelete